Thank you for your interest in Fairton Christian Center Academy. We appreciate the opportunity to introduce you to our academically challenging, Christ-centered school.
Admission is open to students of any race, color, or ethnic origin who are looking for a Christian environment with an emphasis on teaching Biblical principles and truths along with strong academics.
Please remember that we’re available to answer your questions and assist you in completing your student’s application. We will join you in prayer as you consider Fairton for your family.
- Review Student Handbook and Admissions Packet
- Complete Student Application ($50 fee required)
- Complete Disciplinary Release of Records
- Give Pastor’s Recommendation Form to your pastor or minister
- Return all completed forms and schedule interview with administration
- Participate in an Initial Interview (If possible, both parents or guardians should be present and students going into grades 6-12 should be present as well.)
- If determined through the interview that student/students will acclimate to FCCA, testing will be scheduled
To learn more about our school please contact our office at (856) 455-0408 or email@example.com.